1. The organizer of DOZ Marathon Lodz is association Maraton Dbam o Zdrowie and the Municipal Authority of Łódź.
2. The contractor is Sport Evolution Sp.j. with its seat in Warsaw, ul. Czapli 31a, 02-781 Warszawa.
1. Promotion of running as the simplest recreational activity.
2. Promotion of Lodz in Poland and abroad.
3. Promotion of physical activity among residents of Lodz and the surrounding area.
4. Fostering development of civic society founded on the idea of voluntary service.
III. DISTANCE, RACE COURSE, TIME LIMIT
1. DOZ Marathon Lodz will take place on 23rd April 2017 in Lodz.
2. The race will start at 9:00am.
3. The finish line of the run will be located in Atlas Arena at Bandurskiego 7 street.
4. Organizer reserves the right to change start/finish organization and to introduce a wave start procedure based on the finish times declared by the athletes during the registration process.
5. The distance of the race is 42,195 km. The course of the race has been officially recognised by the PZLA and IAAF.
6. The detailed race route will be published on www.lodzmarton.pl, website under the tab ‘Course’
7. The course will be marked every 1 km.
8. As the race progresses the route will be gradually closed to road traffic (with the exception of race organiser's vehicles) Bicycles, roller blades or skateboards or any other mechanical appliances will also be denied access.
9. Apart from the officials performing their duties, no person without a race number is authorised to enter the area of the race. Persons who find themselves in the breach of this rule may be removed by appropriate staff from the area.
10. For security reasons it is forbidden to:
- bring to the race any objects that may pose threat or risk to other competitors;
- be dressed in a face covering outfit that would hinder identity check;
- take animals along.
11. There will be nutrition and refreshment points on the marathon course. Their locations and detailed supplies will be announced at a later time.
12. Electronic time checking points will be set up along the route of DOZ Marathon Lodz. Failing to go through the control gate, stepping on a pavement, lawn or any part of the road that is outside the race route may result in disqualification.
13. Anybody who stays on the Race Course after the time limit has expired is doing so on his/her own responsibility and may be held accountable for breaking the Road Code as well as the Civil Code rules.
14. The time limit for finishing the race is 6 hours.
15. When the time limit expires, the runner is obliged to immediately leave the area of the race. He/she may reach the finish line on board the „Koniec biegu” (End of Race) bus.
IV. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Only persons that turn 18 can take part in DOZ Marathon Lodz.
2. Every runner participating in DOZ Marathon Lodz must undergo a check in The Race Office. Runners who have purchased „The starting kit home delivery” service will be checked while collecting their kit and subsequently need not turn up for another check at the Race Office.
3. A runner shall be authorised to join the Race on the condition that he or she will sign the Declaration available in the Race Office. Competitors who have chosen „The starting kit home delivery” option sign the Declaration in person while collecting the kit, in the courier's presence
4. Competitors take part in the race on their own responsibility. Handing in a correct, filled-in copy of the entry form and payment of the start fee is proof that the participant has assessed and paid due consideration to the nature, scope and level of risk that a participation in this race involves, including the risk of accident, physical injury or bodily harm (also death), as well as material damage and that he/she eventually decided to take the risk.
5. The Runners will be obliged to act on all instructions issued by the road management staff, including police, traffic wardens, referees and other officials supervising the area of the race.
6. The decisions taken by the medical care staff regarding the pursuit of the race are final and irrevocable.
7. The organiser has insured the participants against accidents to the sum insured of PLN 10.000.
8. The cost of the starting fee, accommodation, transport and food is paid individually by each participant.
9. Belongings left as deposit will be accepted only in sacks being part of the starting kits. The sacks containing deposits should be handed in with an appropriately placed sticker showing the runner's starting number.
10. Runners disqualified for doping and under suspension have no right to start in DOZ Marathon Lodz until their suspension time is over.
V. REGISTRATION AND STARTING FEE
1. The registration for DOZ Marathon Lodz can be effected through a registration form available at https: SlotMarket.pl website, from 8th December 2016 to 16th April 2017. After this deadline, if the maximum number of participants has not been reached, entry declarations will be accepted only in The Race Office, on 21th and 22th April 2017.
2. The participation limit in DOZ Marathon Lodz is 3000 people, If the maximum number is reached, the Organiser retains the right to terminate the registration process.
3. The act of registration consists of delivery of a duly filled-in registration form and payment of the starting fee, the value of which is set out in these Regulations.
4. The starting fee is to be paid through a transaction platform. All data required in the process is entered on a secure encrypted website.
5. The fee is to be paid during the registration process, otherwise the registration will be cancelled.
6. The starting fee for DOZ Marathon Lodz subject to the time of payment, is:
PLN 79 until 31st Dec 2016,
PLN 99 until 31st Jan 2017,
PLN 129 until 16th April 2017,
PLN 180 in the Race Office.
7. If the starting fee has not been paid in full (eg. as a result of missing the payment deadline set out in these Regulations) the competitor is obliged to pay what is missing from the original amount that he was supposed to pay at the time of his first transfer.
8. Those participants who paid their starting fee after 16th April 2017 and did not receive their starting number ought to produce their proof of payment while collecting the starting kit.
9. The paid fee will not be refunded if the runner resigns, discontinues the race or withdraws his consent to processing of the personal data. It is not possible to transfer this fee to another person or another year.
10.The Organiser carries no liability for the times of banking or postal transfers.
VI. THE STARTING KIT
1. In return for the starting fee each participant receives:
- a bib number with a chip and four safety pins,
- Pasta party ticket,
- a medal on the finish line,
- a bag for clothes (deposit),
- medical care,
- time measurement,
- locker room with a deposit at their disposal,
- info folder on the DOZ Marathon Lodz and
- complimentary souvenirs from event sponsors and partners.
2. Runners collecting their starting kit are required to have signed the Declaration, available in the Race Office, and also have had their personal identity (ID) checked.
3. It is possible to collect another person's starting kit but it requires a written authorisation and statement personally signed by the runner in question, and also a photocopy/ scan of ID (for review).
4. The Race Office will be located in the Atlas Arena at Bandurskiego 7 street. The Race Office will be open on the following days and at the following hours:
- 21st April 2017 (Friday) from 12.00pm to 9.00pm,
- 12nd April 2017 (Saturday) from 9.00am to 6.00pm.
ATTENTION: On 23rd April the Race Office will be closed.
5. The starting kits that have not been collected either from the Race Office during office hours or through „Starting kit home delivery” service, will go to charity and will not be handed over or sent at a later time.
6. The Pasta Party will be held on 22nd April 2017 from 2.00pm to 6.00pm.
VII. CLASSIFICATION AND RESULTS
1. Classifications in DOZ Marathon Lodz:
a/ general category women and men;
b/ age classification women and men:
W 18-29 M 18-29
W 30-39 M 30-39
W 40-49 M 40-49
W 50-59 M 50-59
W 60-69 M 60-69
W 70 or older M 70 or older.
Assignment to age category is based on the year of birth;
c/ Best Lodz resident category, male and female;
Affiliation to the category is based on the city given in the online registration form.
Pharmacist – is a person, who has the licence to work as a pharmacist (pharmacist or pharmaceutical technician), working in a pharmacy, a pharmaceutical outlet or a pharmaceutical warehouse.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to launch new categories.
3. The results will be published on www.lodzmaraton.pl website and disclosed to the media.
4. Written objections to results ought to be sent to: email@example.com email-address no later than 28th April 2017, by 15.00pm.
5. Written protests regarding decorated finishes in general classification should be submitted, subject to a PLN 100 deposit to the Main Referee no later than half an hour before the Prize Award Ceremony. The deposit shall be refunded in case of the positive review of the complaint.
1. All participants finishing DOZ Marathon Lodz will be given souvenir medals on the finish line.
2. Those absent from the prize award ceremony will be able to collect the trophy only in the Organiser's office in Lodz by 23rd May 2017.
3. First 3 finishers in the general category women and men shall receive money prizes and cups. Awarding a prize is subject to finishing the race and – if an anti-doping control is carried out – its negative result. The money prize winners shall receive their transfers with an income tax deduction according to applicable rules.
4. First three finishers in men's and women's age categories shall receive souvenir trophies.
5. First three finishers in the Best Lodz resident category, men and women, shall be awarded souvenir trophies.
6. First three finishers in the Pharmacist category, men and women, shall be awarded souvenir trophies
7. The Organiser reserves the right to award additional prizes in freely chosen rankings.
8. Runners having been awarded prizes in the general ranking are not eligible to receive prizes in their age category.
IX. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. In accordance with the Article 24, item 1, of the Act of 29th August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 1997 No.133, item 883, as amended), we want to point out that the data controller of DOZ Marathon Lodz participants' personal data is Sport Evolution Pawelec i Spółka Sp. J., ul. Zimowa 31a/28, 05-515 Nowa Iwiczna.
2. The DOZ Marathon Lodz participants' personal data shall be processed for purposes related to race preparation and organisation, winner selection, subsequently to assigning, awarding, collecting and financial settlement of prizes and for other proceedings related to ongoing business activity and shall not be made available to other parties.
3. Each participant has the right to access and amend his/her personal data. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to reach the above mentioned purposes. Failing to submit personal data or to give consent to its processing will make participation in DOZ Marathon Lodz impossible. Furthermore, we emphasise that the consent given may be revoked at any time.
4. The DOZ Marathon Lodz participants' personal data shall be dealt with in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29th August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 1997 No.133, item 883, as amended).
5. Processing the participants' personal data, in connection with their participation in DOZ Marathon Lodz involves an open release of their names and surnames, year of birth, club association together with the name of the town of his/her domicile – which may happen in any way required by the specific publication.
6. All information regarding participants obtained by the Organiser and included in the application form shall be recorded electronically and in each case will be used in accordance with the Act of 29th August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws No.133, item 883. The Organiser will not disclose this data to third parties.
X. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Complaints about matters relating to DOZ Marathon Lodz should be lodged in writing, accompanied by due justification to the Organiser's address: Sport Evolution Sp. J., ul. Czapli 31A, 02-781 Warszawa, with an added note „DOZ Marathon Lodz - Complaint”, by 30th April 2017, either in person or by registered post (deadline verified by the date of the postal stamp).
2. Complaints submitted after the deadline referred to in Item 1 of this Article will not be considered.
3. Complaints referring to DOZ Marathon Lodz will be considered within thirty days of their submission.
4. The Organiser's decision on matters raised by those complaint shall be final.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These regulations are binding to all participants of DOZ Marathon Lodz.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to invite any participant for an interview, to take still or motion pictures of them for advertising and promotional purposes, for internet, radio or TV use, as well as for other commercial needs.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to use, in the whole world and for free, all or any, still or motion pictures, interviews and audio recordings showing the runners of the Race. They might be used by the Organiser with the aid of CD-ROM or DVD carriers, in catalogues and in media, on internet pages, in newspapers and exhibitions, also for promotional and advertising purposes relating to the Organiser's business activity.
4. Within the race area it is forbidden to bring or keep any mind altering chemicals, illegal performance enhancing substances or alcohol. The runners must not take any such drugs or substances, either before or during the race, subject to be expelled from it. If a breach of the above mentioned ban is established the Organiser reserves the right to withdraw the runner's authorisation for participance or expell him/her from the race.
5. Every runner must place their start number in the forefront, on their chests under threat of being disqualified.
6. After the end of the race a random anti-doping control may be held, and it is absolutely mandatory for every runner invited by the Anti-doping Commission to be tested.
7. The Organiser provides medical healthcare on the course of the race and on the finish line.
8. The Organiser is not liable for any belongings lost during the event.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the event without justification. The Race will be held with no regard for weather conditions.
10. Matters falling beyond the scope of these regulations will be resolved by the Organiser.