1. The organizer of Pelavo Kids Run is association Maraton Dbam o Zdrowie.
2. The contractor is Sport Evolution Sp.j. with its seat in Warsaw, ul. Czapli 31a, 02-781 Warszawa.
1. To promote the running as the commonest form of physical exercise.
2. To promote Łódź in Poland and abroad.
3. To promote physical exercise among the children and teenagers of Łódź and surrounding areas.
III. TIME AND VENUE
1. The run will take place on 22th of April 2017 on the streets of Łódź. The run will take place irrespective of weather conditions.
2. The runners will start at 12 AM.
|A1||2013-2014 GIRLS||11:40 - 11:55||12:00||200 M|
|A2||2013-2014 BOYS||11:55 - 12:10||12:15||200 m|
|B1||2011-2012 GIRLS||12:10 - 12:25||12:30||400 M|
|B2||2011 - 2012 BOYS||12:25 - 12:40||12:45||400 M|
|C1||2009 - 2010 GIRLS||12:40 - 12:55||13:00||400 M|
|C2||2009 - 2010 BOYS||12:55 - 13:10||13:15||400 M|
|D1||2007 - 2008 GIRLS||13:10 - 13:25||13:30||600 M|
|D2||2007 - 2008 BOYS||13:25 - 13:40||13:45||600 M|
|E1||2005 - 2006 GIRLS||13:40 - 13:55||14:00||1200 M|
|E2||2005 - 2006 BOYS||14:00 - 14:15||14:20||1200 M|
|F1||2002 - 2004 GIRLS||14:20 - 14:35||14:40||1800 M|
|F2||2002 - 2004 BOYS||14:40 - 14:55||15:00||1800 M|
3. Detailed route of the run can be found on the web page www.lodzmaraton.pl under the tab “Course”.
IV. PARTICIPATION RULES
1. Anyone who is aged between 3 and 15 may take part in the Pelavo Kids Run. The year of birth determinates allocation to the individual age groups with the condition to register with parent/legal guardian permission(signed) and paying a registration fee.
2. Minors are required to hold a permit to participate in the run of their parents or legal guardians with their signature and personal identification number. Condition to start is the presence of a parent or legal guardian and an ID card upon verification of the runner in the race office.
3. Each participant taking a start in Pelavo Kids Run must be verified at the Race Office.
4. It is the parents/ legal guardians who are legally responsible for the participants taking part in the Run. The submission to the Organizer of a duly completed application form and fee payment means that the parent/ legal guardian has considered and evaluated the nature, scope and the extent of the Run participation risks, including the risk of accidents, the risk of physical injuries and bodily harm (including death) as well as pecuniary damages and voluntarily decided to take that risk.
5. The Race Office will be located in Atlas Arena at ul. Bandurskiego 7. The Race Office will be open on the following days and hours:
- 21 April 2017 (Friday) from 12 AM to 9 PM
- 22 April 2017 (Saturday) from 9 AM to 6 PM
Note! On April 22, it will be possible only receiving starting kits. Late registration will be possible to run only on 21 April 2017, if not exceeded the limit of entries.
6. All participants of the Run are required to comply with the instructions of those responsible for security, maintenance and support services acting on behalf of the Organizer.
7. The decisions taken by the medical care staff regarding the pursuit of the race are final and irrevocable.
8. Participation in the Pelavo Kids Run and the rights and responsibilities associated with it, including the rights to claim the prize can not be transferred to any other person. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any participant at any stage in case of breach of Regulations.
9. The costs of the entry fee, accommodation, commuting and catering, are covered by the Participants.
10. The Organizer provides participants with accident insurance for the amount of PLN 10,000.
V. APPLICATION FORM AND ENTRY FEE
1. On-line applications will be accepted until 16 April 2017 through the application form available on the website: https://slotmarket.pl.
2. After this date, if the limit of places allows it, the application will only be available at The Race Office on 21 April 2017.
3. Application is considered valid only if a properly completed application form is delivered and the entry fee is paid.
4. The registration fee must be paid through the on-line transactional service. All data provided during payments are send through a secure encrypted site.
5. The fee is to be paid during the registration process, otherwise the registration will be cancelled.
6. The participation limit in Pelavo Kids Run is 500 people.
7. Registration fee depending on the date of payment is as follows:
- 29 PLN -till 16 April 2017.,
- 39 PLN - at The Race Office on 21 April 2017.
8. When the registration is completed, you will get an email confirmation. Furthermore, relevant information will be available in your registration history in your personal account on www.SlotMarket.pl.
9. In order to receive the starting kit, participants should report along with the parent/ guardian or teacher, and should posses an identity document (school ID card or other) in order to verify the personal data and age.
10.The paid fee will not be refunded if the runner resigns, discontinues the race or withdraws his consent to processing of the personal data. It is not possible to transfer this fee to another person or another year.
11. In return for the entry fee, each participant of the Run receives:
- starting number with four safety pins,
- medal at the finish line and
- bonus gifts from sponsors and partners of the event.
12. Kits that are not collected from the The Race Office during its opening hours, are transferred to charity and will not be distributed or send at a later date.
1. Male and female winners of places I - III of each series of the run receive cups.
2. The organizer reserves the right to conduct an additional classification and prizes.
3. In the case of absence at the awards ceremony, the prizes can be collected only at the Organizer's office in Warsaw until May 22, 2017
VII. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Complaints on matters relating to the Pelavo Kids Run, should be submitted to the Organiser in writing accompanied by due justification to the Organiser's address: Sport Evolution Sp. J., ul. Czapli 31A, 02-781 Warszawa, marked „Pelavo Kids Run - complaint”, within 7 (seven) days of the Run date, in person or by registered mail (deadline verified by the date of the postal stamp) or on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Any complaints sent after the deadline mentioned in subsection 1 of this article will not be processed.
3. The Organiser will process the complaints concerning the Pelavo Kids Run within 30 (thirty) days of their receipt.
4. The decision of the Organiser with respect to the complaints concerning Pelavo Kids Run shall be final.
VIII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2002 No.101, item 926 as amended) we hereby inform that the data controller of the Pelavo Kids Run participants personal data is Sport Evolution Pawelec i Spółka Sp. J., ul. Zimowa 31a/28, 05-515 Nowa Iwiczna.
2. The personal data of the participants of the Pelavo Kids Run will be processed for the purpose of organizing and conducting the run, selecting the winner and awarding, collection and settling of the awards and other activities related to the business activity of the Organiser and shall not be shared with other entities.
3. The participant has the right to access their data and correct them. Providing personal data and consent to their processing is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the above mentioned objectives. Failure to provide data or lack of consent to the processing, makes it impossible to participate in the Run.
Please be advised that the consent given may be revoked at any time.
4. The personal data of participants of the Run will be used in accordance with the conditions set out in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2002 No.101, item 926 as amended),
5. Participants' data processing, in connection with their participation in the Pelavo Kids Run, also includes the publication of the participant's name, year of birth, club and the place of residence - in every way in which the project will be published.
6. All information regarding the participants obtained by the organizer and included in the application form will be stored electronically and in any case will be used in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133 item 883.
The organizer shall not disclose this information to any third party.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. All participants of the Pelavo Kids Run are bound by the following Regulations.
2. The organizer reserves the right to carry out interviews with participants and to photograph and record participants for marketing and promotional purposes, the Internet use or radio and television broadcasts as well as other commercial needs.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to use, in the whole world and for free, all or any, still or motion pictures, interviews and audio recordings showing the runners of the Race. These materials might be used by the Organiser with the aid of CD-ROM or DVD carriers, in catalogues and in media, on internet pages, in newspapers and exhibitions, also for promotional and advertising purposes relating to the Organiser's business activity.
4. The use of any kind of narcotic, illegal substances, drugs improving athletic performance, as well as alcoholic products in the area of the event is prohibited. The participants are prohibited from consuming such agents and substances both before and in the course of the run. Failure to abide by this rule may result in exclusion from the event. In case the participant is found to be in breach of the aforementioned prohibition, the Organiser reserves its right not to allow him or her to take part in the race or exclude him or her during the race.
5. Each participant of the course is required to place the starting number in the forefront of the chest, failure to abide results in disqualification.
6. The organizer provides emergency medical care along the route and at the finish of the Run.
7. The Organizer is not responsible for property lost during the event.
8. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the event without giving reasons. The Run will be held regardless of weather conditions.
9. In matters not covered by these Regulations the Organizer decides.