1. The organizer of 5k Run is association Maraton Dbam o Zdrowie and the Municipal Authority of Łódź.
2. The contractor is SE Group sp.z o.o., ul. Zimowa 28a/31, 05-515 Nowa Iwiczna..
1. Promotion of running as the simplest recreational activity.
2. Promotion of Lodz in Poland and abroad.
3. Promotion of physical activity among residents of Lodz and the surrounding area.
4. Fostering development of civic society founded on the idea of voluntary service.
III. DISTANCE, RACE COURSE, TIME LIMIT
1. 5 k Run will take place on 14th April 2018 in Lodz.
2. The race will start at 12:00am.
3. The finish line of the run will be located in Atlas Arena at Bandurskiego 7 street.
4. Organizer reserves the right to change start/finish organization and to introduce a wave start procedure based on the finish times declared by the athletes during the registration process.
5. The distance of the race is 5000 m. The course of the race has been officially recognised by the PZLA.
6. The detailed race route will be published on www.lodzmarton.pl, website under the tab ‘Course’
7. The course will be marked every 1 km.
8. As the race progresses the route will be gradually closed to road traffic (with the exception of race organiser's vehicles) Bicycles, roller blades or skateboards or any other mechanical appliances will also be denied access.
9. Apart from the officials performing their duties, no person without a race number is authorised to enter the area of the race. Persons who find themselves in the breach of this rule may be removed by appropriate staff from the area.
10. For security reasons it is forbidden to:
- bring to the race any objects that may pose threat or risk to other competitors;
- be dressed in a face covering outfit that would hinder identity check;
- take animals along.
11. There will be nutrition and refreshment points on the marathon course. Their locations and detailed supplies will be announced at a later time.
12. Electronic time checking points will be set up along the route of 5k Run. Failing to go through the control gate, stepping on a pavement, lawn or any part of the road that is outside the race route may result in disqualification.
13. Anybody who stays on the Race Course after the time limit has expired is doing so on his/her own responsibility and may be held accountable for breaking the Road Code as well as the Civil Code rules.
14. The time limit for finishing the race is 1 hours.
15. When the time limit expires, the runner is obliged to immediately leave the area of the race. He/she may reach the finish line on board the „Koniec biegu” (End of Race) bus.
IV. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Only persons who has at least age 16 years (assignment to age category is based on the year of birth).
2. Every runner participating in 5k Run must undergo a check in The Race Office. Runners who have purchased „The starting kit home delivery” service will be checked while collecting their kit and subsequently need not turn up for another check at the Race Office.
3. A runner shall be authorised to join the Race on the condition that he or she will sign the Declaration available in the Race Office. Competitors who have chosen „The starting kit home delivery” option sign the Declaration in person while collecting the kit, in the courier's presence
4. Competitors take part in the race on their own responsibility. Handing in a correct, filled-in copy of the entry form and payment of the start fee is proof that the participant has assessed and paid due consideration to the nature, scope and level of risk that a participation in this race involves, including the risk of accident, physical injury or bodily harm (also death), as well as material damage and that he/she eventually decided to take the risk.
5. The Runners will be obliged to act on all instructions issued by the road management staff, including police, traffic wardens, referees and other officials supervising the area of the race.
6. The decisions taken by the medical care staff regarding the pursuit of the race are final and irrevocable.
7. The organiser has insured the participants against accidents to the sum insured of PLN 10.000.
8. The cost of the starting fee, accommodation, transport and food is paid individually by each participant.
9. Belongings left as deposit will be accepted only in sacks being part of the starting kits. The sacks containing deposits should be handed in with an appropriately placed sticker showing the runner's starting number.
10. Runners disqualified for doping and under suspension have no right to start in 5k Run until their suspension time is over.
V. REGISTRATION AND STARTING FEE
1. The registration for 5k Run can be effected through a registration form available at https: SlotMarket.pl website, from 6th December 2017 to 31st March 2018. After this deadline, if the maximum number of participants has not been reached, entry declarations will be accepted only in The Race Office, on 13th April 2018.
2. The participation limit in 5k Run is 4000 people (1000 available only through charity path). If the maximum number is reached, the Organiser retains the right to terminate the registration process.
3. The act of registration consists of delivery of a duly filled-in registration form and payment of the starting fee, the value of which is set out in these Regulations.
4. The starting fee is to be paid through a transaction platform. All data required in the process is entered on a secure encrypted website.
5. The fee is to be paid during the registration process, otherwise the registration will be cancelled.
6. The starting fee for 5k Run subject to the time of payment, is:
PLN 29 until 31st Dec 2017,
PLN 39 until 31st Jan 2018
PLN 49 until 28st Feb 2018,
PLN 59 until 31st March 2018,
PLN 80 in the Race Office,
PLN 100 - charity path.
7. Following items serve as the confirmation of your successful registration:
- email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org;
- payment confirmation (by email) from Blue Media;
- the event will show up in the registration history on your personal account on SlotMarket.pl;
- the full starting list will be published only after the registration for the race is closed.
8. The paid fee will not be refunded if the runner resigns, discontinues the race or withdraws his consent to processing of the personal data. It is not possible to transfer this fee to another person or another year.
VI. THE STARTING KIT
1. In return for the starting fee each participant receives:
- a bib number with a chip and four safety pins,
- Pasta party ticket,
- a medal on the finish line,
- a bag for clothes (deposit),
- medical care,
- time measurement,
- locker room with a deposit at their disposal,
- info folder on the DOZ Marathon Lodz.
2. Runners collecting their starting kit are required to have signed the Declaration, available in the Race Office, and also have had their personal identity (ID) checked.
3. It is possible to collect another person's starting kit but it requires a written authorisation and statement personally signed by the runner in question, and also a photocopy/ scan of ID (for review).
4. The Race Office will be located in the Atlas Arena, Bandurskiego 7 street. The Race Office will be open on the following days and at the following hours:
- 13st April 2018 (Friday) from 12.00pm to 9.00pm,
- 14nd April 2018 (Saturday) from 7.00am to 11.00 am. only for people from outsied Lodz
ATTENTION: On 14rd April the Race Office will be closed for people from Lodz.
5. The starting kits that have not been collected either from the Race Office during office hours or through „Starting kit home delivery” service, will go to charity and will not be handed over or sent at a later time.
VII. CLASSIFICATION AND RESULTS
1. Classifications in 5k Run:
a/ general category women and men;
2. The Organiser reserves the right to launch new categories.
3. The results will be published on www.lodzmaraton.pl website and disclosed to the media.
4. Written objections to results ought to be sent to: info@lodzmaraton email-address no later than 22nd April 2018, by 15.00pm.
5. Written protests regarding decorated finishes in general classification should be submitted, subject to a PLN 100 deposit to the Main Referee no later than half an hour before the Prize Award Ceremony. The deposit shall be refunded in case of the positive review of the complaint.
1. All participants finishing 5k Run will be given souvenir medals on the finish line.
2. Those absent from the prize award ceremony will be able to collect the trophy only in the Organiser's office in Lodz by 10th May 2018.
3. First 3 finishers in the general category women and men shall receive money prizes and cups. Awarding a prize is subject to finishing the race and – if an anti-doping control is carried out – its negative result. The money prize winners shall receive their transfers with an income tax deduction according to applicable rules.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to award additional prizes in freely chosen rankings.
5. Runners having been awarded prizes in the general ranking are not eligible to receive prizes in their age category.
IX. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. In accordance with the Article 24, item 1, of the Act of 29th August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2016, No. 922, as amended), we want to point out that the data controller of 5k Run participants' personal data is SE Group sp.z o.o., ul. Zimowa 31a/28, 05-515 Nowa Iwiczna.
2. The 5k Run participants' personal data shall be processed for purposes related to race preparation and organisation, winner selection, subsequently to assigning, awarding, collecting and financial settlement of prizes and for other proceedings related to ongoing business activity and shall not be made available to other parties.
3. Each participant has the right to access and amend his/her personal data. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to reach the above mentioned purposes. Failing to submit personal data or to give consent to its processing will make participation in 5k Run impossible. Furthermore, we emphasise that the consent given may be revoked at any time.
4. The 5k Run participants' personal data shall be dealt with in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29th August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2016 No. 922, as amended).
5. Processing the participants' personal data, in connection with their participation in 5k Run involves an open release of their names and surnames, year of birth, club association together with the name of the town of his/her domicile – which may happen in any way required by the specific publication.
6. All information regarding participants obtained by the Organiser and included in the application form shall be recorded electronically and in each case will be used in accordance with the Act of 29th August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws 2016 No.922. The Organiser will not disclose this data to third parties.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to invite any participant for an interview, to take still or motion pictures of them for advertising and promotional purposes, for internet, radio or TV use, as well as for other commercial needs.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to use, in the whole world and for free, all or any, still or motion pictures, interviews and audio recordings showing the runners of the Race. They might be used by the Organiser with the aid of CD-ROM or DVD carriers, in catalogues and in media, on internet pages, in newspapers and exhibitions, also for promotional and advertising purposes relating to the Organiser's business activity.
X. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Complaints about matters relating to 5k Run should be lodged in writing, accompanied by due justification to the Organiser's address: SE Group sp.z o.o., ul. Czapli 31A, 02-781 Warszawa, with an added note „5k Run - Complaint”, by 30th April 2018, either in person or by registered post (deadline verified by the date of the postal stamp).
2. Complaints submitted after the deadline referred to in Item 1 of this Article will not be considered.
3. Complaints referring to 5k Run will be considered within thirty days of their submission.
4. The Organiser's decision on matters raised by those complaint shall be final.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These regulations are binding to all participants of 5k Run.
2. Within the race area it is forbidden to bring or keep any mind altering chemicals, illegal performance enhancing substances or alcohol. The runners must not take any such drugs or substances, either before or during the race, subject to be expelled from it. If a breach of the above mentioned ban is established the Organiser reserves the right to withdraw the runner's authorisation for participance or expell him/her from the race.
3. Every runner must place their start number in the forefront, on their chests under threat of being disqualified.
4. After the end of the race a random anti-doping control may be held, and it is absolutely mandatory for every runner invited by the Anti-doping Commission to be tested.
5 The Organiser provides medical healthcare on the course of the race and on the finish line.
6. The Organiser is not liable for any belongings lost during the event.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the event without justification. The Race will be held with no regard for weather conditions.
8. Matters falling beyond the scope of these regulations will be resolved by the Organiser.